1. Collecting your personal information
We may collect personal information in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit this website, request for a quote, request a call back, register on the website, place an order, subscribe to any newsletter, fill out any form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our website.
The types of personal information we collect and hold typically include your name, email address, address, contact number. You may visit our website anonymously.
We may collect non-personal information about you whenever you interact with our website. Non-personal information may include your browser name, your type of computer and technical information about your means of connection to our website, such as your operating system and your internet service provider and other similar information.
2. Using your personal information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
1. To supply the products and services that you have ordered.
2. To inform you of our offers or specials.
3. To improve customer service – information you provide helps us to respond to your customer service requests and to support your needs more efficiently.
4. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how you and other users as a group use the services and resources provided on our website.
5. We may use any feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
6. To run a promotion, contest, survey or other website features.
7. To send you information which you have agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you.
8. To send emails/text messages/newsletters.
3. Disclosing your personal information
You consent to us sharing your personal information with NSEG subsidiaries.
We use third party service providers (such as our call-centre) to help us operate our business and this website or administer activities on our behalf. We will take reasonable steps to require the overseas recipient to comply with Australian Privacy Principles unless the recipient is subject to laws that would protect your information in a substantially similar way to the Australian Privacy Principles. By providing your personal information to us, you consent to the transfer of that information to any third party service providers, and who have their servers, which may be located outside of Australia for that purpose. We shall disclose your personal information if disclosure of the personal information is required or authorised by or under an Australian law or a court/tribunal order.
4. Securing your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our website.
5. Accessing your information
You can access your information by making a written request to us. We will endeavour to provide you with the information you have requested, unless providing such access would infringe another person’s privacy. When you request access, we will ask you to provide some form of identification (such as a driver’s licence) so we can make sure that you are the person to whom the information relates. In some cases, we may also ask you to pay a reasonable fee to cover the cost of providing access. If at any time you want to know what personal information we hold about you, please contact our Privacy Officer at email@example.com.
6. Correcting your information
If you believe that any personal information which we hold about you is incorrect or out of date, or if you have concerns about how we are handling your personal information, please contact our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to resolve those concerns. If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please contact our Privacy Officer at email@example.com and we will take reasonable steps to delete it.
If you have any problem or complaint, including any complaint that we have not complied with the Australian Privacy Principles, please contact us, addressing your concern to the Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe or opt out of communications from us, please email our Privacy Officer at email@example.com.
We may from time to time make changes to this policy to comply with the Privacy Law.